Howl's Moving Castle

Howl's Moving Castle
one of the best anime movies :)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Funny things I've realized # 2

So I went onto facebook after I got home from mutual, and I have this newsfeed that shows me who's updated their status and such. And I looked at what some of my friends had put as their new status and I have to say that most of them were all SAD things! At first, I was shocked.
Then as I scanned through my brain trying to remember what I've put on my status, I realized that I post sad stuff a lot of the time!
Anyway, I don't know the exact direction I'm going with this, so this is just going to be a general "throw-up-my-thoughts-on-a-page" kind of deal.
I think we should all be more optimistic no matter what. I'm not perfect at it, but I'm starting to do a little better. And you know what? It totally helps!
Every time we have a hard work out for track, I tend to groan and complain throughout the whole thing. It doesn't make it any better. But recently I've found that whenever I am positive and ignore the pessimistic comments going on inside my head, then the work out goes a lot smoother, and I feel better about myself!
I know it seems a little surreal, but I promise you, if you try it, things won't seem as bad as they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment