Howl's Moving Castle

Howl's Moving Castle
one of the best anime movies :)

Monday, April 19, 2010

So, today I was freaking out! I was in math, and my teacher had graded our midterms and was handing them back to us. When I looked at my scantron I was so horrified that I almost started to hyperventilate. It said that I had gotten a 68 percent!
Let's back track a bit though, shall we? When I was taking my midterm, I have to admit that I didn't really study as much as I should have, and as a result I was guessing on a few questions. SO, I didn't expect to do stellar. But I didn't expect to do as bad as I did.
Back to today; I was kinda depressed. But seriously, I think Heavenly father blessed me, because when we were going over the answers, I found six questions that were marked wrong on the scantron, but were the correct answers! So I told my teacher about it, and he corrected those mistakes and it brought me up to an 80 percent. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment