Howl's Moving Castle

Howl's Moving Castle
one of the best anime movies :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Funny things I've realized #1

So I'm going to start a list and it is going to be of funny/cool/profound things I've realized (hence the title), whether I've realized it over the past couple of days, or months or whatever. Here is the first one!
I've realized that life is so delicate and short. We think we have plenty of time to get things done and then BOOM! The next day is already here.
For example, when I was a freshman, I always thought,"aww, man! Senior year is SO far away."
But, BOOM! Senior year is already HERE.

So what am I going to do about it?
Before I tell you, let me segway a little. This year I've been stressing out SO much over the TINIEST things. I mean, what can I say, I'm a very. . .emotional person. Which is sometimes good, but most of the time it is well, bad. I mean, I've gotta learn how to calm down a bit or else I'll have gray hair or an ulcer by the time I'm twenty! (EWW, gross, I know.) Billions of people tell me that I'm way too hard on myself and I need to relax, and even though I know they're right, I don't do anything about it...
But today, I was listening to a song on the internet, and as I listened to the words, I realized that I don't think I make enough time for myself to relax and actually do the things I love. I need to make my senior year MEMORABLE. I need to be crazy and impulsive and make the most of this year that is the ending, but also the beginning. I need to live like I'm going to die tomorrow.
Does that make sense? I hope I don't sound crazy. So, I'll get off my soap box until next time. Hopefully tomorrow.
Btw, the song I was listening to is "live like we're dying" by Kris Allen, just in case you were curious. It's a good song. So listen to it if you haven't heard it already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment