Howl's Moving Castle

Howl's Moving Castle
one of the best anime movies :)

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Things I'm working on

It's been a while since I've blogged (Is that the correct term?). Sooooo, here's an UPDATE!!
I just graduated!! :) So that's good. I haven't done much since I've been out of school. This week I've noticed a couple of things about myself. Well, things that I've known I might have to work on but they haven't become apparent until recently. (partially because of major freak out sessions, oops).
So, I've noticed that I have a lot of trouble with being patient. I've been babysitting recently and let me tell you, it has NOT been easy. You know how it is: One minute somebody is bleeding and needs a band-aid, and the next someone is extremely hungry. . .you get the point. I've found myself going crazy, running around trying to take care of everything at once.
I've babysat plenty of times in the past for different families, so it shouldn't be such a shock to me. And today I realized the reason why I feel so stressed out.
It might be because it's been a while since I've helped someone else out. I've been so focused on doing stuff for myself this year. So maybe I've lost a little bit of patience that I had. If that makes sense. . .So here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to try to be patient during this week. It's going to be hard, but I think I can do it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment